IJMB 2023 Registration, Accredited Study Centres, How to Apply for IJMB by: The Director, ICT
This is to notify Parents/Guardians, Students and members of the public that the Registration for the 2023 IJMB Programme has commenced.
The IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) Examination is a nine month advance level programme that guarantees 200L admission into any IJMB accepting University and to study any desired course of your choice.
Before you begin the Registration for the programme, Kindly trust yourself that you are interested in the programme. Check for the Available IJMB centres and ensure your preferred IJMB centre is not yet full as at the time of registering.
In order to Apply for the programme, Prospective applicants are to follow the registration guideline below.
HOW TO OBTAIN IJMB APPLICATION FORM
1. Visit our site: portal.ijmbweb.com.ng
2. Click on “MAKE PAYMENT” from the site.
3. Fill in all the information in the space provided including phone number and upload a passport photograph.
4. Submit to make and generate payment “Transaction ID” (Payment can be made via ONLINE or by making bank deposit to the official account details on the Make Payment Page).
6. After Creating Account, The system automatically logs you to your student dashboard.
To be eligible for admission into the 2023 IJMB Programme, candidates must have satisfied the following:
*Photocopies of O’Level Result (Max of 2 sittings). Awaiting result candidate can apply as well.
*Six (6) recent Passport Photographs
*Certificate of State of origin (Optional)
*Printed and signed IJMB Admission letter after successful submission of application.
*Clearance and Oath forms obtained from the student portal upon Login
*Duly completed IJMB online printout FORM from the Centre for Pre-varsity Education Nigeria, obtained from this portal.
*NOTE: Please note that we have no connection with any person/agent/website claiming to be partnering with us. Our services are moderated by the Centre for Pre-varsity Education, Nigeria. Directorate of student affairs.
The Director, ICT.